Morgan Cole LLP currently has
54 partners (all of whom are Members). Click on a name to display the individual's profile.
- Mark is a lead Partner based in our Catastrophic Claims Team, and is based in our Bristol office.
- Deborah specialises in high value catastrophic cases, MIB claims and agriculture based personal injury claims.
- Paul specialises in corporate recovery, bankruptcy and the resolution of insolvency disputes. He is a licensed insolvency practitioner, a member of the JIC and an intervention agent for the SRA.
- Elizabeth is the firm's Managing Partner.
- Robert is a corporate partner, specialising in corporate transactions and corporate finance.
- Michael specialises in advising public sector clients on all aspects of employment law.
- David specialises in high value personal injury claims and fraud cases.
- Guy is a corporate lawyer, specialising in banking, corporate transactions and acquisitions.
- Simon specialises in occupational disease, employers' and public liability and road traffic accident cases.
- Gayle is a Commercial lawyer with specialist health sector experience.
- Jo advises on corporate support issues arising out of corporate transactions and complex projects.
- Penri Desscan is a commercial lawyer specialising in projects and PPP, public and utilities procurement law and commercial contracts .
- William is a partner in the firm’s Thames Valley Employment Team, based in Oxford.
- James is a commercial property lawyer and undertakes much of the firm’s commercial property work in the health and education sectors with experience of large-scale public and private development work, joint ventures, and general property transactions.
- Lee heads the IP team in Wales, focuses on both contentious and non contentious intellectual property matters and also provides advice on complex commercial disputes.