Information for agencies
Please note we are not currently seeking to expand our agency preferred suppliers for 2012.
How we work
All recruitment efforts are focussed on resourcing suitable, high-quality candidates outside of agency use in the first instance. Therefore we will state clearly on our website whether or not we are open to candidates being introduced through an agency. We will specifically instruct an agent where necessary.
Recruitment is currently managed through our regional HR teams and as ever we require the highest quality service from recruitment contacts we make as well as the highest calibre candidates. This must be underpinned by a realistic and competitive fee rate.
We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies so if you represent a candidate who has expressly asked for an approach to Morgan Cole please give us a brief outline of the candidate’s experience and aspirations, send to our recruitment mailbox and one of the team will assess the information from there.
Our terms of business
If and when we utilise a recruitment agent we have very clear service standards and past preferred suppliers have demonstrated the following:
· consistently submitted high-calibre CVs for our previous vacancies;
· provided excellent service;
· work with us regarding our processes & timescales
· demonstrated a good level of understanding of not only our firm, but also the legal or other relevant sector; and
· agreed, in writing, to the following service standards and fee rates.
All Agents are asked to note that our firm operates a fair and straight forward approach to payment of agency fees.
- Fees rates in excess of 18 roles% are not currently considered on any roles (below Partner level).
- We pay agency fees based solely on the starting salary of the successful candidate.
- We do not include the fees generated in the first year (or over any other time scale).
- We do not include bonuses, car allowances, pension or any other element.
- Candidates that approach us directly will only be considered as an introduction through an agency if this was made within 6 months of the candidates direct approach. (Outside of 6 months will be treated as a direct application.)
- Fees for candidates recruited for a fixed term period of less than 12 months are pro rated to 1/12th of basic salary per month employed. On being made permanent we will pay the remaining 12ths only.
Introductions will not be considered if the above basic points cannot be agreed from the outset. You are kindly asked not to contact us if these above points cannot be agreed.
Finally, we have a dedicated recruitment mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org which is monitored frequently. We ask you that you use only this email for ALL Morgan Cole recruitment enquiries.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about how we operate.