Information for agencies
Our terms of business
If and when we utilise a recruitment agent we have very clear service standards and past preferred suppliers have demonstrated the following:
· consistently submitted high-calibre CVs for our previous vacancies;
· provided excellent service;
· work with us regarding our processes & timescales
· demonstrated a good level of understanding of not only our firm, but also the legal or other relevant sector; and
· agreed, in writing, to the following service standards and fee rates.
All Agents are asked to note that our firm operates a fair and straight forward approach to payment of agency fees.
· Fees rates in excess of 18 % are not currently considered on any roles (below Partner level).
· We pay agency fees based solely on the starting salary of the successful candidate.
· We do not include the fees generated in the first year (or over any other time scale).
· We do not include bonuses, car allowances, pension or any other element.
· Candidates that approach us directly will only be considered as an introduction through an agency if this was made within 6 months of the candidates direct approach. (Outside of 6 months will be treated as a direct application.)
· Fees for candidates recruited for a fixed term period of less than 12 months are pro rated to 1/12th of basic salary per month employed. On being made permanent we will pay the remaining 12ths only.
Introductions will not be considered if the above basic points cannot be agreed from the outset. You are kindly asked not to contact us if these above points cannot be agreed.
If you have any queries about any aspect of our recruitment process please email our HR team via: firstname.lastname@example.org