Our service promise to our clients
All law firms strive to give excellent service to their clients and Morgan Cole has the same ambition. We aim to achieve that standard as a result of getting all aspects of our service right, not just our legal advice.
In particular we will strive to give you:
- technically correct and relevant advice. You ask for, and will get, our opinion of the best way to proceed based on correct analysis of the legal and commercial issues
- clearly explained fees. You are entitled to receive, and will receive, a clear indication of the costs of the transaction or project at the beginning of and during the project
- good value for money. You are entitled to assume when instructing us, and will be right in assuming, that we will provide advice which is cost-effective, with no unnecessary time being spent
- access to conscientious and friendly people. You need, and will get, lawyers and support staff who are friendly, hard-working, efficient, available and easy to deal with
- ongoing information. You expect, and will be given, information on your project as and when there is a need and, sometimes, even if there is nothing to report
- a service within the timescales we agree with you. You must be able to rely, and can rely, on our agreement to produce work for you within agreed timescales.
If we succeed in these aims we will look forward to establishing a long-term relationship with you and, with increasing knowledge of your circumstances or business, to be able to continually improve the benefits we can provide.
For a copy of our terms and conditions of business, please email us at email@example.com